Monday, October 6, 2008

Sanctuary Premiere "Sanctuary for All"


You have to give the Sci-fi channel props to going where no show has gone before, but once I found out the the whole set is CGI it took something away from the viewing experience.
I like the over all concept yet I really don't see this show as having longevity. After all, the Sci-fi channel is notorious for nipping shows in the bud after having a somewhat successful first season.
Amanda Tapping was brilliant. I kept listening for any waver in her British accent but she kept it consistent throughout the show. Actor Robin Dunne did a good job portraying a geeky profiler who has tried all his life to rationalize the irrational. I think he will be added to the ranks of actors playing hot geeks like Michael Shanks (Dr. Daniel Jackson, SG-1) and David Hewlett (Dr Rodney McKay, Stargate Atlantis).
Even though the premiere was a bit slow, I'm hoping that this week's episode will prove a bit more exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?