Friday, September 7, 2007

Medium

Last season, I fell behind with my updating Medium but what a season finale! It ended with a bang as Allison was exposed by someone she believed to be her friend. (Deliciously played by Neve Campbell.)
News is that it will return with all new episodes in January but the bad news is that I think it will be exclusively online. This whole "all television networks going digital" is wreaking havoc with my viewing schedule. Do the network execs think that everyone one owns a computer or better yet, knows how to use it? My mom is going to be up you-know creek without a paddle when I move next year. She barely knows how to navigate out Directv menu.

Anyhow, if you do have a computer (duh... you wouldn't be reading this if you didn't) and know how to use it, keep an eye out for all new Medium.

No comments: