Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Updates

Wow! Time sure flies when you're... um... not... really having fun but just real busy. It's almost time for the new fall television season and I'm so excited! Supernatural returns on October 4th, Heroes returns on September 24th, Stargate Atlantis returns on September 28th with Amanda Tapping joining the cast, Ghost Hunters returns on September 26th and that is all I am up with right at the moment. Battlestar Galactica returns in November but I don't remember the date right off the top of my head. If you can't tell, I'm addicted to the SciFi channel.

Of course, the show that I'm most excited about is the return of Supernatural. There was some debate this last spring about whether or not it was going to be renewed for a third season but all is well, at least for now. I don't read spoilers so all I know is that there is going to be some major changes in Sam and Dean's life, especially since Dean made a deal and only has one year to live. I can't wait to see what Eric Kripke and his writing staff have up their sleeves and I hope that they can keep the ball rolling yet still maintain the excellence of writing.








No comments: